Rare Teal Vintage Hampton's Sea Glass Necklace
- One-of-A-Kind, 19 Inch Artisan Handcrafted Genuine Teal Green 'Hampton's Sea Glass' Boho Chic Pendant Necklace
- Statement Authentic Beach Glass Necklace Features A Breathtaking 1.5 x 1.0 Inch Fine Quality Triangular Sea Glass Shard
- Classified 'Extremely Rare' By The North American Sea Glass Association (NASGA), The Odds Of Finding A Piece Similar Are Estimated To Be 1 Out Of Every 2,000 Pieces Discovered
- The 6mm Thick Glass Shard Has Been Wrapped With Layers Of Gold-Filled Wire
- Hand Forged And Wound Gold Filled S-Hook Clasp; Front Closure
This Gorgeous 'Jewel Of The Sea' Was Discovered Tumbling About The Foam and Froth About The Atlantic And Peconic Bays In The Hamptons On Long Island, New York.
To Preserve Its Aesthetically Appealing 'Wave-Tossed, Weather-Worn' Appearance Very Graciously Bestowed By Mother Nature and Father Time, The Gold Filled Wire, Findings And Vintage Designer Fancy Gold Tone Chain Have Been Treated With An Antique Gold Patina |
Meticulously Handcrafted, Eco-Friendly Recycled Glass Jewelry Designed To Be Worn From Boardroom To Black Tie To Brunch! The PERFECT Handmade Jewelry Gift For The One-Of-A-Kind Beach Loving Fashionista In Your Life!
|| Sea Glass Provenance: Albeit Impossible To Prove Conclusively, This Extremely Rare, Beautiful Teal Green Colored Sea Glass Shard Closely Resembles A Washington-Taylor Flask Blown In The 1860's In Philadelphia. **Source: Historic Glass Bottle Identification & Information Website (sha.org)**||