Rare Purple Sea Glass Necklace
- One-of-A-Kind, 18 Inch Handcrafted Genuine Amethyst Purple Sea Glass Necklace
- 14K Gold Filled Cable Chain
- 1.5 x 1 Inch Exceptional Quality 6mm Thick Genuine Sea Glass Shard
- Classified 'Rare' By The North American Sea Glass Association (NASGA)
- The Odds Of Finding A Piece Similar Are Estimated To Be 1 Out Of Every 250
- Layers Of Beautiful Gold Filled Wire Wrapping On Both Sides
- Hand Forged Gold Filled Easy-Hook Clasp; Front Closure
This Gorgeous 'Jewel Of The Sea' Was Discovered Tumbling About The Foam and Froth Of The Atlantic In The Hamptons On Long Island, New York. Meticulously Handcrafted, This Beautiful, Eco-Friendly Recycled Glass Jewelry Was Designed To Be Worn From Boardroom To The Beach To Black Tie!
Sea Glass Provenance: Albeit Impossible To Prove Conclusively, Rare Amethyst Purple Glass Was Produced In Extremely Limited Quantities In The Late 1800's to Early 1900s. Intended To Be Clear, The Manganese Included In Its Chemical Composition Made It Change To Purple And Increase In Intensity With Exposure To The Sun. Its Smooth Edges And Thickness Suggest It Was Once A Glass Bottle, Likely Produced Between 1880-1915.