Bonfire Sea Glass Necklace
- Sea glass aficionados near and far will certainly appreciate how delighted Tiger and I were to find this unique 'jewel of the sea' tumbling about in the Hamptons surf during a sunny afternoon beach walk!
- Smoothed to perfection by the sands of time, this unusual piece of translucent grey bonfire sea glass is as unusual as it is gorgeous!
- A unique ocean treasure, bonfire glass was created when glass containers were exposed to extremely hot temperatures - such as those enjoyed at a weekend bonfire in the Hamptons. These one-of-a-kind sea glass shared often contain fascinating 'fossilized' granules of sand, aluminum wrapper, etc - elements captured during the melting-cooling-hardening process.
- This shard is particularly fascinating, as it appears a dark charcoal grey to the naked eye, and reveals pinkish-grey swirls when exposed to bright light. With edges worn perfectly smooth from approximately a century of tumbling in the tides, this is one of the most beautifully mysterious pieces of bonfire glass I've ever discovered!
- 20 Inch Sterling Silver Toggle Necklace
- Authentic Hamptons Found Bonfire Sea Glass - Discovered On Famous Cooper's Beach
- Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Pendant Measuring 2.5" x 1"
- Sterling Silver Fancy Dapped Chain
- Front Closing Sterling Silver Toggle Clasp
- Arrives Ready For Giving In Our Signature Gift Packaging