Statement Sea Glass Pendant Necklace
- Genuine Sea Glass Necklace Measuring 20 Inches
- Freeform Shard Discovered At Cryder Lane Beach In Southampton, New York
- Giant 70 x 30mm Frosted Patina White-Clear Beach Glass Shard
- Hand Wrapped In Sterling Silver And 14K Yellow Gold Filled Wire
- Handcrafted Fancy Chain With Gold Filled Filigree Links
- Brown-Grey Swarovski Crystal Rosary Style Beaded Chain
As unique as the woman it adorns, this one of a kind frosted shard of genuine sea glass suspends inside a hand wire wrapped sterling silver and 14k gold filled setting. This beautiful jewel of the sea is as smooth as silk and measures slightly over two inches tall. The elegant wire wrapped pendant suspends elegantly from a beautiful, gold filled filigree decorative chain beaded with Swarovski crystal. Found during a beach walk in Southampton with Tiger, the shard's thickness, smooth edges, frosted patina and pronounced ridges indicate it likely began life as a jar or bottle, and has been tumbling about in the surf and sand for about a century!