Aqua Sea Glass Necklace
As unique as the woman it adorns, this one of a kind, lovely shard of genuine sea glass is caged within a gold filled wire wrapped casing. Graceful and elegant, this beautiful jewel of the sea suspends from a gold filled, fancy link chain.
Found during a beach walk in Southampton with Tiger, the shard's thickness, smooth edges and frosted patina indicate its likely been tumbling about the surf and sand for decades!
- 19" Toggle Necklace
- Natural Sea Glass From the Hamptons, New York
- Gold Filled Wire Wrapped
- Pendant Measures Approximately 2.5 Inches
Sea Glass Details:
- Naturally Tumbled Sea Glass
- Found In The Hamptons In New York
- Gorgeous Sea Green Color
- 2 Inch Diameter
- 4-5mm Thick, Curved Shape
- Approximately 40-60 Years Old
- Likely Origin: Coca Cola/ Beverage Bottle