Extremely Rare Gray Sea Glass Necklace
- One-of-A-Kind, 20 Inch Handcrafted Genuine Gray Sea Glass Necklace
- 14K Gold Filled Cable Chain
- 1.75 x 1 .5 Inch Exceptional Quality 13mm Thick Genuine Sea Glass Shard
- Classified 'Extremely Rare' By The North American Sea Glass Association (NASGA)
- The Odds Of Finding A Piece Similar Are Estimated To Be 1 Out Of Every 2,000
- Layers Of Beautiful Gold Filled Wire Wrapping On Both Sides
- Hand Forged Gold Filled Easy-Hook Clasp; Front Closure
This Gorgeous 'Jewel Of The Sea' Was Discovered Tumbling About The Foam and Froth Of The Atlantic In The Hamptons On Long Island, New York. Meticulously Handcrafted, This Beautiful, Eco-Friendly Recycled Glass Jewelry Was Designed To Be Worn From Boardroom To The Beach To Black Tie!
Sea Glass Provenance: Albeit Impossible To Prove Conclusively, Extremely Rare Gray Glass Was Produced From The 1800's to The 1940s and Was Created When Elements In The Chemical Composition Of Clear Glass Were Exposed To The Sun.
To Enhance And Accentuate Each Piece's Spectacular Color, A Gentle Coating Of Baby Oil Is Applied To All Hampton's Sea Glass. If A More Natural 'Frosted' Patina Is Preferred, Simply Bathe In Warm Water With A Drop Of Dish Soap And Let Dry!