Soft Aqua Sea Glass Necklace
- One-of-A-Kind, 18 Inch Handcrafted Genuine Light Aqua Green Sea Glass Necklace
- 14K Gold Fill Wire Wrap Vintage Designer Cable Chain
- 2.25 x .75 Inch Exceptional Quality Thick Genuine Sea Glass Shard
- Classified 'Uncommon' By The North American Sea Glass Association (NASGA)
- The Odds Of Finding A Piece Similar Are Estimated To Be 1 Out Of Every 50
- Layers Of Beautiful Gold Filled Wire Wrapping On Both Sides
- Hand Forged Gold Filled Easy-Hook Clasp
This Gorgeous 'Jewel Of The Sea' Was Discovered Tumbling About The Foam and Froth Of The Atlantic Ocean In The Hamptons On Long Island, New York. Meticulously Handcrafted, This Beautiful, Eco-Friendly Recycled Glass Jewelry Was Designed To Be Worn From Boardroom To The Beach To Black Tie!
Sea Glass Provenance: Albeit Impossible To Prove Conclusively, 'Uncommon' Soft Green Glass Was Produced From The 1890s And The 1920s and is most widely recognized as an early color of the Coca Cola bottle.
To Enhance And Accentuate Each Piece's Spectacular Color, A Gentle Coating Of Baby Oil Is Applied To All Hampton's Sea Glass. If A More Natural 'Frosted' Patina Is Preferred, Simply Bathe In Warm Water With A Drop Of Dish Soap And Let Dry!