Sea Glass Necklace - Sage Green
As unique as the woman it adorns, this one of a kind, lovely shard of genuine sea glass is caged within an elegant, gold filled wire wrapped casing and suspends gracefully from a gold filled, fancy link chain.
Found during a beach walk in Southampton with Tiger, the shard's thickness, smooth edges and frosted patina indicate its likely been tumbling about the surf and sand for between 5 and 10 decades!
- 16-17" Choker Necklace
- Natural Sea Glass From the Hamptons, New York
- Gold Filled Wire Wrapped
- Pendant Measures Approximately 1.5 Inches
Sea Glass Details:
- Naturally Tumbled Sea Glass
- Found In The Hamptons In New York
- Unique Sage Green Color
- 1 Inch Diameter
- 4-5mm Thick
- Approximately 50-100 Years Old
- Likely Origin: Medicine/Snuff Bottle