Sea Glass Dangle Earrings
As unique as the woman they adorn, these sterling silver drop earrings feature a pair of beautifully matched, meadow green sea glass. Graceful and elegant, the emerald colored beauties frolic alongside sterling silver starfish charms, pave set with cubic zirconia.
Found during a beach walk in Southampton with Tiger, their thickness, smooth edges and frosted patina indicate they've likely been tumbling about the surf and sand for decades!
- 2" Lightweight Dangle Earrings
- Natural Sea Glass
- Sterling Silver Starfish Charms
Sea Glass Details:
- Naturally Tumbled Sea Glass
- Found In The Hamptons In New York
- Meadow Green Color
- .75 Inch Diameter
- 4mm Thick, Curved Shape
- Approximately 30-50 Years Old
- Likely Origin: Beverage Bottle