Fringed Hamptons Sea Glass Necklace
Hamptons Sea Glass Sea Foam Fringe Necklace
- 18 Inch
- Double Strand Necklace
- Gold Filled Chain
- Sea Foam Colored Genuine Sea Glass
- Wrapped In Gold Filled Wire
- Accented With Gold Filled Chain 'Fringe'
- Finished with a delicate, decorative 'leaf' toggle clasp
- Van Der Muffin's Jewels signature diamond charm.
Tumbled for decades in the Atlantic Ocean, this perfectly frosted sea foam colored beauty is considered 'somewhat rare', as only 50 out of every 1000 pieces found will share its stunning hue.
Given its thickness and frosty exterior, it's very possible it started life between the years of 1915 and 1960 - the years when Coca Cola was manufactured in thick, pale green bottles.
Discovered on one of the most popular tourist beaches in the Hamptons it's reasonable to imagine it being enjoyed on a hot summer day at the beach.